Skip to content
FOFA Board of Directors 2014
- Martha Vockrodt-Moran: President.Profession in Landscape Maintenance and Fine Arts.
- Judy White: Vice President. Non-profit consultant and educator, currently involved in opening a new independent school in Kapolei.
- Catherine Davenport: Director.State Agricultural Inspector-Plant Quarantine. Instructor of Hawaiian Field Biology at UH-Maui College.
- Anna Palomino: Treasurer. Manager of Maui’s Rare Plant Recovery Facility. Owner of Hoolawa Farm, Haiku, Maui.
- Ernest H. Rezents: Director.Agricultural Professor Emeritus of U of Hawaii/MCC. Now a registered consulting arborist and certified arborist.
- Virginia (Ginger) Gannon:Retired Philanthropic Services Officer, Hawaii Community Foundation. Community Volunteer.
- Fern Duvall: Director.Wildlife Biologist, DLNR Division of Forest and Wildlife, Maui. Responsibilities include invasive species of Maui Nui.
- Hank Oppeinheimer:State Plant Extinction Prevention Program Director for Maui Nui