Skip to content
- David Moran: President, Pacific Equipment, LLC
- Catherine Davenport: Director, State Agricultural Inspector-Plant Quarantine. Instructor of Hawaiian Field Biology at UH-Maui College.
- Anna Palomino: Treasurer, Manager of Maui’s Rare Plant Recovery Facility. Owner of Ho‘olawa Farm, Haiku, Maui.
- Ernest H. Rezents: Director, Agricultural Professor Emeritus of U of Hawaii/MCC. Now a registered consulting arborist and certified arborist.
- Virginia (Ginger) Gannon: Secretary, Retired Philanthropic Services Officer, Hawaii Community Foundation. Community Volunteer.
- Fern Duvall: Director, Wildlife Biologist, DLNR Division of Forest and Wildlife, Maui. Responsibilities include invasive species of Maui Nui.